ATTENTION: THIS PRODUCT VARIANT SHIPS FROM A US LOCATION (VIA USPS) AND IS THEREFORE EXCLUSIVE TO OUR NORTH AMERICAN CUSTOMERS - PLEASE DO NOT ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART IF YOU'RE ORDERING FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY!
Availability In Stock!
Release Fist Me Til' Your Hand Comes Out My Mouth
Format Vinyl 2xLP
Pressing Info Clear w/ Multi-Splatter /250, Clear w/ Yellow 'Egg' Centre /500
Extras Gatefold Jacket, Double-Sided A3 Poster Insert
Label Good Job, Dog Knights!
1. I Love You But I've Chosen Me - Part I: Bicker Man
2. I Love You But I've Chosen Me - Part II: Stretch Armstonk
3. I Love You But I've Chosen Me - Part III: The Bards Mard
4. I Love You But I've Chosen Me - Part IV: Just Potatoes
5. I Love You But I've Chosen Me - Part V: Yellow Donut Doggo
6. I Love You But I've Chosen Me - Part VI: We Could've But We Didn't
7. I Love You But I've Chosen Me - Part VII: Merry Sage of Perspective
8. I Love You But I've Chosen Me - Part VIII: Mince (Hack Into The Mainframe)
9. The Best
10. Flower In Hand
11. Time Away From Nosferatu
12. The Yolk That Fell Out
13. Imitating A Brief Projetion of Gurdjieff
14. Ungrateful Son
15. Yuppie Gloup
16. Ego Is A Phoenix
19. Life In The Chalk Basket
20. Wellington Wisp - Part I: On The Mill Floor
21. Wellington Wisp - Part II: M407FS
23. Just A Worm
24. A Fart At Night Resets The Balance
25. Egg and Spoon
26. Cringey Wincer
27. Deep Down I'm Really Mark Smith
Refunds Policy Refunds should only be issued with a legitimate excuse. Changing your mind shortly after a purchase can cause multiple issues for small businesses. If you cannot be dissuaded, then also accept you will lose approximately 5% of the total order value due to non-refundable PayPal/card processing fees. These are our clear terms and conditions and there will be no exceptions. Please understand that we or our bands can’t be expected to actually lose money as a direct result of a customer changing their mind.
We will of course refund all fees in the event of us overselling an item, if we ship you the wrong item, or a faulty/defective product which cannot be replaced. We package our records with great care and promise to work out a solution if anything arrives seriously damaged, but please do not request a full refund for something minor, such as a tiny corner ding or a single pop/skip etc.
Email email@example.com if you have any concerns before or after placing an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.